I’ve always loved playing around with makeup.
This look is for attending events or when I am required to do my own makeup for photo shoots. If you want to do this as an everyday makeup look, leave out the eye shadow as well as mascara and you’ll be good to go!
Usually, I opt for the light-and-natural eye look rather than piling on tons of eye shadows.
Products used are listed below:
- Daiso Hair Roller
- Ginvera BB Cream Roller
- Innisfree Long Wearing Cushion
- The Face Shop Eye Brow Pencil
- Kiss Me Heroine Heavy Rotation Eye Brow Mascara
- KATE Duo Eye Shadow Palette
- CLIO Dark Brown Eyeliner
- Benefit Roller Lash
- Maybelline Rosy Matte Lipstick [MAT4 Apricot Beige]
This is XinJun‘s first ever makeup video, so be kind! Huge thanks to her friend, Christy, for filming and editing this video for her in just half a day’s time! Music credit: Music credit: Magic City Hippies – Fanfare.